Books you MUST read!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austin

Pride and Prejudice my Jane Austin was a fantastic book. I don't know where you begin with this book. It left me speechless. I love the old time language and this book is full of romance and adventure. It just whisks you away for a ride whether you want to or not.

Elizabeth Bennet's Sister is engaged to Mr. Bingsly and his best friend, Mr. Darcy, is very cross and rude. She quickly judges him. Throughout this book many things happen. Mr. Bingsley leaves suddenly, Elizabeths other sister runs off with a soldier, and she finds herself falling head over heels in love with Mr. Darcy.

In real life Mr. Darcy is based off of the man in her real life who she truly loved but never ended up with. I was quick to put this together when I saw the movie, Jane Austen. It is basically a story of her real life. I recommend this book to anyone as long as you can read long words and understand old terms. It changes when you least expect it and it keeps you guessing the whole time. It is a classic love story. I found myself after this thinking things like, "I am much obliged to you" or "I fancy him." No joke I was thinking in words like that. It was crazy. And the language is part of what makes you love it so much. I will definitely read this book again.




No comments: